Thinking of Australia? Well, here is a perfect opportunity to study at a highly recognized tertiary institution in the country. Charles Darwin University in Australia has just announced a scholarship program for foreign academic enthusiasts. Tagged as the International College Launch funding, the program is specially designed for international students who are interested in taking a first-year Diploma or a Pre-masters program at the Australian University. The following are the details of the scholarship offer.
- Program level: Applicants can choose between a first-year Diploma or a Premasters program.
- Study Destination for Awardees: Australia
- Scholarship Award: 30 percent off tuition fees
- Number of students that can win: Not announced
Who can participate in the Scholarship program?
The program is open to all students, irrespective of your nationality. However, you must first apply for either of the two programs mentioned at Charles Darwin University. Once you have sent in your application, you will receive an affirmation notice. This confirms that your application is being reviewed and may be considered for the scholarship.
Heard about the Ascend Educational Funds Awards?
Applying for the program
The required documents to submit are:
- A copy of your international passport with all the relevant information about you on it.
- A convincing and properly laid out statement of purpose/intent.
- Original academic transcripts from the schools you have graduated from.
- Scanned copies of your original academic and professional certificates. Note that you will need to include information on grading systems. And in case any of your documents is not in English, translating them is necessary.
- A copy of your resume.
- A document that proves you are proficient in the use of the English Language.
- Deadline for submission of scholarship applications: 3rd of February, 2020.
You can click here to start your application process.
Please endeavor to reach out to me via an email, should you need further guidance such as filling the application forms, visa counseling among others. Quality education should not be hard to get. Cheers!