The PhD Scholarship in Marketing at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark is funded by Carlsberg Foundation and headed by Associate Professor Tobias Schäfers. It was created as part of the “The Dark Side of the Sharing Economy” research project.
If given the award, you will join a group of researchers working on the Sharing Economy. The scholarship lasts for three years and this includes six months of work. To be considered, you must meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree certificate
- English proficiency (spoken and written)
- Your educational background must be in the social sciences.
The award covers tuition fees, office space, travel grants, and a salary. The salary starts at DKK 27.363 and can get up to DKK 33.045 depending on your level of seniority. You also get a pension contribution totalling 17.1%.
The application for this scholarship must include the following:
- A cover letter
- Your Full resume
- Your diplomas/degree certificates
- A list of any working papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work like your Master’s thesis.
- A list of three references, with their full contact details including telephone, e-mail, and affiliation.
To learn about other additional requirements, visit the dedicated page for the scholarship award.
Application submissions end on June 20, 2020.