The Youth Math Challenge competition is designed to enable students from all countries to prove their math skills and to unleash their creativity in 2020. This is not exactly a scholarship award but winners receive certificates and cash prizes worth over 700 USD.
To be eligible to apply for this, you must meet the following criteria:
- A high-school or university student
- Smart and open-minded, and creative.
- Stable internet connection for online submissions
To apply for this competition, visit the official website and submit your solution to the Qualification Round questions via the official submission form.
Pay attention to the following aspects:
- Mark your final solutions clearly by underlining, making it a red colour, or boxing it.
- The solution file can be typed digitally or a clear picture of your handwritten notes. Digitally typed solutions receive a special honorary note on the certificates.
- You can upload one single file. If you have multiple pictures, you must compress them into one single file. You can use the ImgToPDF
- You can upload PDF and image (jpg, jpeg, png) files. The organizers do not accept any other formats. You can use a PDF-Converter to convert your file into PDF.
- The file size must be below 10 MB. It will be rejected otherwise.
- Make sure that you write your name and birth date correctly as it will be used for all certificates.
The deadline for the application is 11, October 2020.