The Government of India is now awarding scholarships to attend the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Programme in 2020.
To be eligible for this program you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an official in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- You must have adequate working experience.
- You must be between 25-45 years
- You must be medically fit
- You must have all the academic qualifications
This award covers various expenses including travel and tuition fees. It also covers the expenses for training materials, books, and handouts. A gratis visa will also be issued to participants.
To apply for this program, you must submit a filled online application form as well as a printed copy to designated Government Department/Agency in your country so they can forward the application to the Embassy/High Commission of India. You can check the status of your application by visiting the official website. You should take note of your credentials for logging-in to the application portal when filling the form.
You can visit the “How to Apply” page to read more on the entire process.
Applications must reach the Embassy/ High Commission of India 3 months before the course commences.