The 2020 International Scholarship for masters studies at Monash University is set up to provide an opportunity for applicants to get financial assistance and complete their education in a range of business and economic degrees.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have a certificate from the previous degree
- Participation and completion of the QTEM program.
- Must be enrolled in the following fields: Master of Actuarial Science, Master of Applied Econometrics, Master of Applied Finance, Master of Banking and Finance, Master of Business Economics, and Master of Economics.
- You must be enrolled in the nominated Business and Economics postgraduate programs where you will be invited to apply for the QTEM program.
- Must meet the English language proficiency requirements for international
The worth of this award is $3000 and the number of times it can be awarded varies.
No additional application is required for this scholarship. Once you secure admission at Monash University and are eligible, you will automatically be considered.
You can visit the official website for more information.